INTRODUCING A NEW PROGRAM FROM ALPHA FUND TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR SAFETY & LOSS PREVENTION GOALS
ALPHA Fund’s Forum Is Now Open!
We have created an area on our website called Forum where ALPHA Fund Participants like you can share thoughts, talk about how you handled that difficult/new situation, ask questions and connect on employee health and safety issues. We want this to be a place where you and your peers can talk and share best practices as well as be a place where you can meet new colleagues.
The Forum is divided into four sections:
- General Safety
- Home Health & Hospice
You can post a question and/or discuss a situation in any of the four sections. That way, if your question deals with something specific to a clinic, hospice or hospital, and you post into that specific area, you can be assured that your answer will come from someone who is knowledgeable in that area. Also, a post in one section only populates that section.
Benefits of Joining the Forum
- Gain and share ideas
- Increase your knowledge about employee health and safety issues
- Build relationships with colleagues
- Find a mentor or be a mentor
How to Join the Forum
- Go to ALPHA Fund’s website at alphafund.org
- Click on the box that says “Join the Conversation”
- Follow the directions to register
- And then be prepared to JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
We have begun a discussion thread in each section, so you can join in.
Please note: The Forum is only open to ALPHA Fund Participants who can provide an official or verifiable organizational email address.